Certified Collision Center.
Client focused… Passion driven.
Select your vehicle brand.
Let’s get started with repairing your vehicle
We are here to help you with repairing your vehicle by providing you with a tailored experience depending on whom referred you to us.
Please provide the following information and we will be happy to assist you with setting an appointment for a Repair Estimate or tour of our Repair Facility.
Do you need a rental car?
Stay in control and keep life moving while your car is being repaired. Renting a car allows you the flexibility to go where you want when you want, without the hassle of coordinating schedules with family or paying a ride hailing service every time you need to leave your house. Sterling Collision Center can assist you in reserving a rental car.
What does it take to become factory certified?
Trust, training, Integrity, proper Equipment, knowledge, experience and dedication to providing the best repairs and customer service.
Our facility has been thoroughly inspected by the factory representatives of each brand. Our technicians have been trained by each factory training center. We are required to purchase all of the equipment that manufacturers require us to possess in order to repair the vehicles according to manufacturer standards and specifications.
Sterling Collision Center Ownership has to meet strict requirements set up for the Factory Collision Repair Certification program by each Luxury Automotive Manufacturer.
Part of the requirements are as following:
- Commitment to repairing accident damaged vehicles according to the manufacturing repair procedures and specifications.
- Commitment to using original manufacturer recommended and specified parts and accessories.
- Commitment to honesty, integrity, outstanding work history, and experience in the automotive collision repair industry and local community.
- Commitment to ongoing training and education of technicians and all other employees & personnel.
- Commitment to substantial financial investment in the business and latest equipment and technology to diagnose and repair luxury accident damaged vehicles
- Commitment and dedication to providing a pleasant repair experience for all of all valued clients.
- Commitment to providing the highest quality repairs and customer care at fair and reasonable prices.
- Commitment to being a good neighbor in the community by supporting our local community and charitable events.
- Commitment to being a good employer by providing highly skilled jobs for the residents of our local community.
- Commitment to being there for our valued clients after the repairs are completed by providing a comprehensive life time warranty on all of the repairs that we perform for as long as you own your vehicle.**
All car manufacturers have specific repair procedures for all of the cars they build. As a Factory Certified Collision Repair Center, we are required to strictly follow the repair procedures and specifications necessary to repair and restore your accident damaged vehicle. This will ensure that your vehicle will be repaired according to the original factory specs and will perform similarly in the event of an accident in the future as it was originally intended to perform.
Make a reservation